Friday, November 15, 2013

Crock Pot Chicken and Noodle Soup

Chicken and Noodle is one of my favorite soup. What I like so much about Chicken and Noodles is serving it on top of mashed potatoes. However, what I made for this post was not served with mashed potatoes because I forgot about making them. The other thing that I like about Chicken and Noodles is that it is very simple, quick and easy to make.

Ingredients:

4 cups of water
Half of a bag of carrots (I used already cut carrots)
8 teaspoons of bouillon
1 pkg of egg noodles
Chicken (I used already cooked chicken)

(What you will need)

Instructions:

1. If your using already cooked chicken and it is sliced into strips, then you will need to thaw them and cut them into cubes.

2. Dump in half of the bag carrots and thawed chicken into the crock pot.

(Dump in carrots and chicken)
 

3. Sprinkle bouillon, minced onion and parsley.

(Sprinkle bouillon, minced onion and parsley)
 

4. Pour in water and mix well. Cook on high for about 3 hours.

(Pour in water and mix well)
 
 
5. About 1 1/2 hours before serving pour in egg noodles and mix well.
 
(Pour in noodles)
 
 
(Mix well)
 
 
6. Once the noodles are done allow to cool a little and serve.
 
(Enjoy!)
 
 
Recipe credit to:
Amanda Del Toro
 
Photo credit to:
Amanda Del Toro
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment