Saturday, November 16, 2013

Amanda's Fiesta Blend

I am constantly on the go and sometimes I don't have enough time to think about making dinner. So, whenever I come across something very quick and easy to make then that is what I end up making for dinner. This recipe (Amanda's Fiesta Blend) is something that I created myself one day because this is all that I had in the pantry and I was not going to go to the store.

Ingredients:

2-3 lbs of meat (I used hamburger)
Minced onion
Parsley
Black Pepper
Cumin
1 pkg of shredded cheese (I used Mozzarella and Colby Jack and Monterey)
Tortilla Chips
1 can of Rotel
1 can of Black Beans

(what you will need)


Instructions:

1. In a large pot or skillet brown hamburger. Sprinkle minced onion, parsley, black pepper and cumin. Once the hamburger is finished browning drain it.

(brown hamburger with minced onion, parsley, black pepper and cumin)


2. While the hamburger is browning, drain black beans.

(drain black beans)


3. After draining the hamburger, return it to the pot or skillet. Pour in Rotel and cheese. Mix well.

(mix hamburger, rotel and cheese together)


4. Next, crush tortilla chips and sprinkle more cheese over the top.

(crush tortilla chips)
 
 
(sprinkle more cheese)
 
 
5. Allow everything to melt together before serving.
 

(Enjoy!)
 
Cooking Tip:
 
I serve this with the extra chips and Velveeta cheese.
 

Recipe credit to:
Amanda Del Toro

Photo credit to:
Amanda Del Toro

1 comment :

  1. All of your recipes look so delicious! I cant wait until this thanksgiving to try all of these out! This "blend" looks wonderful! Wonderful job as well!

    ReplyDelete