Tuesday, February 4, 2014

David's Chocolate Chip Cookies

     It has been way to long since I have posted anything! I guess that's what happens when the semester is over and blogging was not a "priority" anymore. Since my last post I have been pretty busy with working and having some time for myself. Yes, I know that may sound a little selfish, but hey sometimes a girl has to have a little alone time. I am sure some of you girls know what I am talking about?

     Anyways, this post is going to be dedicated to my lovely boyfriend David! For Christmas my Grandma gave David a tin full of chocolate chip cookies. The cookies were from David's Cookies that is located in New York. My Grandma knows that I love to cook/bake and thought it would be a cool idea to get David these cookies so I could make him more and store them in the tin. I thought it was a cool idea as well! So, the recipe that I used to make the cookies was the Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies.

 The yummy cookies from David's Cookies.
 
 
    As you can see the cookies were very YUMMY!
 


Ingredients: 

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)


What you will need.



Directions:

1. Preheat over to 375F.


2. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.

 
Flour, baking soda and salt


3. In a large mixer bowl beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.

Butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract


4. Add eggs and beat into batter.

Add eggs


5. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.

Add chips and nuts (optional)


6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.


 7. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

So good!





Recipe credit to: Original NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Chocolate Chip Cookies


Photo credit to: Amanda Del Toro


No comments :

Post a Comment